|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Western Sydney Location
- Permanent Role
Develop and implement fire safety compliance for existing buildings
About the organisation:
The client is a Large local Council located in the Western Suburbs of Sydney.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Councils fire safety program
- Carryout building inspections, ensuring that all premises comply with relevant Act and Legislation
- Undertake investigations in response to complaints and assist in enforcement
- Provide fire safety advice on related matters
- Carryout regular reporting in response to fire related matters
- Maintain data integrity for all record systems
- Must have previous experience in a similar role dealing with fire safety
- Must have previous experience working for another Council
- Must be familiar with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
- Must have a diploma, degree or relative experience in Building Surveying
- Strong written and verbal communication
You will be working for a Local Council that supports work life balance and equal opportunity.
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, click “apply now” or send an updated resume to email@example.com or call (02) 9641 5143.