|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
This is a newly created position due to growth in the organisation, our client is looking to attract an ambitious, conscientious Finance Business Analyst to join their Burwood office.
About the Role:
- Provide analysis and advice for business solutions and systems throughout Division.
- Implement process change with staff across Division.
- Develop business cases that describe and justify the requirements for investment in new tools, processes and systems
- Liaise with business units to understand business needs, gather information and analyse requirements.
- Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations to establish a base for developing improved structures, processes and systems.
- Drive business improvements through identifying system and process opportunities
- Experience in identifying, analysing and delivering commercial improvements with financial impact / savings
- Team player who is also autonomous and can deliver initiatives on their own when required
- SAP experience
- Strong commercial / financial acumen and
- Strong stakeholder management
What’s in it for You:
- 12 month contract
- Fantastic opportunity to learn, develop and enhance your experience in a organisation that is growing year on year
- Competitive rate of pay
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click the 'Apply' button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org