|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
One of our federal government clients is Australia's pre-eminent public sector geoscience organisation. They are the nation's trusted advisor on the geology and geography of Australia. DEA is a digital transformation program that promotes the use of its archive of over 30 years of routinely collected satellite data across Australia to enable better decision making across Government and Industry. We are looking for someone to translate DEA’s existing program knowledge and experience into sustainable program governance.
Most particularly you will:
- Develop DEA’s 2 year Roadmap;
- Establish program policies, procedures and governance bodies; and
- ensure your achievements are fit-for-purpose, supporting the sustainable delivery of the program.
To be successful you will:
- leverage the professional knowledge and experience of others to deliver fit for purpose solutions
- demonstrate excellent communication skills – verbal, written and active listening to maximise impact of your work
- present confidently and succinctly, translating information for others and focusing on key points
- Capability to engage with a diverse team of scientists and engineers and grow their enthusiasm for program governance
- Ability to produce quality program documentation that means something to executives, scientists, engineers and laypeople alike.
- Ability to comprehend highly technical information and translate it into content a layperson can understand.
- Demonstrated experience collaboratively establishing governance for an agile minded program
- Demonstrated experience working in a Scaled Agile environment (optional)
To apply please send your updated CV to: email@example.com