|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the role
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to work for one of our large government clients. You will assist in the procurement of an integrated case management system for the management of professional conduct and standards matters and workplace issues across the business.
You will Identify, analyse, and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business and strategic requirements for a new Case Management solution whilst also leading the user acceptance testing (UAT) activities.
- Design tools and implement processes to identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business requirements for the Case Management project.
- Coordinate and undertake research and analysis of best practice on processes and activities to ensure the businesses internal and external services are delivered efficiently, business outcomes are measured and reported as required and systemic and emerging risks are promptly identified.
- Provide proactive and evidence-based advice and reports to the Program Director, to ensure the business unit’s needs which impact current business and future decision-making are fully considered.
- Research and prepare advice in the form of briefs, policy and discussion papers to support design and project delivery decisions.
- Work effectively with team members towards mutual continued development and provide feedback and advice on research and analysis undertaken. Implement a continuous improvement approach throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Work collaboratively to drive a high level of client engagement through the delivery of a fit for purpose end user interface with the Case Management solution.
- Experience with Case Management systems
- Experience Leading User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now! Job Reference JN-172461