|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the Company:
My client is a large government department created to ensure young children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the early childhood education and care sector. They are the largest provider of public education in Australia.
About the Role:
This government agency is quickly growing and requires two Business Analysts to join their Corporate Services Division on a contract basis for an initial contract period of 6 months.
- Understanding business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation Gathering, identifying and documenting business requirements
- Explaining technical jargon to non-technical/commercial teams
- Simplifying requirements, so they are easily understood across the whole team
- Business process modelling and improving business processes
- Identifying costs and business savings
- Implementing, testing and deploying solutions to business problems
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change
- Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes
- Acting as an advisor to directors and executive teams
- Has worked in an Agile/ Scrum environment
- Corporate Services knowledge
- Background in Education preferred
- SAP HCM, Payroll knowledge preferred
If this sounds like you then please send across your updated cv to email@example.com or click apply.