|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Process Improvement Business Analyst
Large Program of work – Company Wide Transformation Project
Close to public transport - North Sydney
This national leading healthcare company based in North Sydney is currently looking for a highly capable BA to join their team working on one of the largest programs in the organisation. In this role you will play a pivotal part working with both Business and Technical teams. You will have prior experience working on Finance system transformations and be well versed in process improvement. The ideal candidate would enjoy working in fast paced and challenging roles with the opportunity to gain strong exposure to personal development and progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the end to end delivery of key projects associated with Finance Transformation, from inception through to implementation and operationalisation.
- Ensure all key Finance Projects are managed appropriately through assisting with the development of effective project solutions, vision, scope, governance frameworks, risks and issue management as well as benefits tracking and consistent status reporting.
- Assist finance transformation project managers with reporting on project budgets, milestones, schedules, and overall status to ensure full visibility of the Transformation to key stakeholders.
- Identify key risks and issues, contribute to risk assessment as well as management and communication.
- Gathering data and requirements, using accounting and other applicable knowledge, to capture understanding of in-scope Finance processes, business needs, and translate into target state requirements.
- Conducting research activities to actively seek and identify opportunities for process innovation across and use problem-solving tools to analyse business processes and identify solutions.
- Assist finance transformation project managers with preparation of business cases by incorporating cost benefit analyses and documenting business risks, current state, as-is processes and target state requirements.
- Assessing the impact of system developments and enhancements on multiple Finance systems and finance business processes relevant for.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to align project outcomes to business objectives and drivers as well as challenging and seeking further understanding where required.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops incorporating business stakeholders, technology & system owners and finance user groups to gather information and key requirements.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Knowledge and practical application of process improvement frameworks (Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, Kaizen etc), with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) certified preferred
- Prince 2, Agile or other equivalent project management qualifications preferred.
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships, analyse business problems and frame solutions as well as presenting findings to senior management.
- Strong numerical, analytical, and presentation skills.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.