|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Large government organisation
- 6 month contracts (+ extensions)
- Sydney based / flexible working
About the role
We are recruiting experienced Business Analysts for a client within the public sector, to drive high level analysis to support ICT project planning and delivery across a portfolio of complex initiatives.
The role(s) act as the pivotal link between the business units and ICT ensuring that business/user requirements are understood and articulated for correct solution implementation.
Recent experience delivering projects within an Agile framework is highly sought after for these positions.
- Driving improvements in the internal processes of an organisation with varying levels of technical and process maturity
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging best practice in business analysis and driving improvements on internal processes based on these developments.
- Developing, maintaining and managing relationships and communications with senior stakeholders, meeting the challenges with confidence, and dealing with frequently conflicting and/or competing agendas of stakeholders.
- Designing effective solutions that simultaneously meet business and IT objectives
- Extensive demonstrated experience in successfully delivering projects within an Agile delivery framework.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a federated or multi-sourced environment.
- Strong knowledge of; and extensive experience in the application of; contemporary business analysis best-practice methodologies and processes such as BABOK and UML. This includes leading and mentoring other business analysts in the application of these methodologies and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a strong ability to communicate and influence effectively across the most senior levels of the organisation.
- Proven experience interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct technical specifications and requirement documentation.
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including report writing and presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality technical specifications.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience with a minimum 5 years experience in business analysis. CBAP
How to apply
Please forward your most recently updated CV by clicking “Apply for this job”