|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
This globally recognised Telco company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for a Product focused BA has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in gathering requirements and analysis using Agile techniques. You will have a strong background working with product development, be passionate working on multiple projects
Responsibilities will include:
- Eliciting requirements from internal stakeholders and documenting process flow documentation in the form of RACI diagrams, SIPOC diagrams and swimlane process flow diagrams,
- Assisting in the organisation and facilitation of workshops and interviewing of stakeholders in order to elicit the necessary requirements, taking minutes and creating outcomes packs,
- Creation of project deliverables such as high-level process flows, timelines, and overview decks that clearly enunciate the project’s methodology and progress, and
- Authoring of technical documentation associated with nbn’s product development process including templates, handbooks, reference guides and training collateral,
- Assisting the Senior Manager Product Operations & Governance with other duties as required, e.g. coordination and facilitation of governance forums.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Experienced working across Product Development Projects
- Experience working across RACI, SIPOC and Swimlane process documents
- Has worked within similar Telco environments
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.