|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This leading Telecommunications business is currently recruiting a BA with Service Activation and operational activities experience to join their workplace planning team in an long term contracting opportunity. In this role you will play a pivotal part working with both Business and Technology stakeholders, identifying and driving operational improvements to achieve operational excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake data analysis of call centre and back of the House performance to help identify performance trends and insight to achieve better service outcomes for customers.
- Conducting Root Cause Analysis in case of performance drop.
- Facilitate meetings and presentations to share the ideas and findings and effectively communicate insights and plans by working closely with Managerial Staff in various Processes.
- Contributing to operational governance by driving and escalating performance, quality, IT or any other adhoc performance issues
- Identifying and driving operational improvements to achieve operational excellence
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 5 + years’ experience working in the telecommunication industry
- Background in service activation and operational activities
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.