|Posted:||9 months ago|
My client, a CBD located insurer are looking for an experienced Business Planning professional to lead and support the business planning process and the development of portfolio options for FY20. This will require the development of high-level strategic business cases, prioritisation against organisational objectives, and scheduling against known constraints.
This is a brand-new role suitable for professionals who enjoy working in fast paced, challenging and transformational environments.
- Critically think through complex issues and problems to develop strategies that support the transformation of the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain excellent senior stakeholder relationships across the business, providing independent and informed advice that supports them in achieving their business objectives.
- Plan and manage strategy projects, including external strategy consulting firm teams as required.
- Research emerging trends and technologies to identify and leverage internal and external strategic opportunities.
- Conduct complex and detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis to assess opportunities and create initiatives.
- Lead and coordinate the strategy and planning processes to deliver on objectives and targeted customer outcomes.
- Engage subject matter experts to ensure that strategies are effectively coordinated and implemented.
- Keep abreast and ahead of innovative thought leadership on strategy practices and techniques and business performance management to ensure best practice is appropriately integrated.
- Research and document business requirements for new products, features, and revisions to existing products to provide clear guidance to industry.
- Participate in the planning, development, implementation and management of self-insurance’s strategic planning process in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Strong business planning, strategic planning and financial planning experience from demanding, fast paced environments
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.