|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- $750.00 + super day
- Initial 6 month (view to extend)
- Located in CBD
Primary purpose of the role:
This role requires a high level of involvement with review and remediation processes within the PIAWE Review and Remediation Program. Undertake an extensive review of current processes and frameworks and provide highly detailed workflows and process documentation as required, including identification of areas for improvement and gaps in current processes.
- Assess the PIAWE program devlierables library, including assessment of auditor feedback received.
- Review and assess existing PIAWE processes and workflows, in collaboration with PIAWE Specialists.
- Identification of further areas for expansion and potential gaps in the program deliverables library, in accordance with the program’s intent.
- Proactive identification and creation of highly detailed processes to address potential gaps or areas for improvement as required.
- Monitor internal and external feedback received to provide input to expansion of existing processes and frameworks.
- Proactively collaborate with other members of the PIAWE program to review and establish best practice processes and efficient governance frameworks.
- Contribute to and help drive effective delivery of changes through acting as a key member of project delivery teams.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders across the PIAWE project and various enabling services as required.
- Monitor, measure and provide feedback on performance of a range of PIAWE processes.
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislation, industry codes, company policies, procedures and customer satisfaction standards.\
- Identify the nature of information required in specific circumstances and assist stakeholders by sourcing and collating complex, sensitive and substantial volumes of information
- A broad range of experience in workers compensation claims management, including remediation programs and enquiry processes, and understanding of scheme agent systems.
- Prior experience working with Confluence and/or JIRA platforms.
- Prior experience working in a continuous improvement, business analyst and/or communications role.
How to apply
to apply please send an updated word document CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org