|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- End-End Business Focused Project Manager - Banking Project
- Financial Services Organisation
- ERP Experience
This leading Financial Services client is are currently looking for a Project Manager to come on board to run an end-end Banking Project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing an end-end Project whilst utilising available resources and skills and meeting agreed cost, time and quality agreements.
- Identify and plan resource requirements for the transition of allocated systems.
- Monitor the program of works including the early identification and resolution of delivery conflicts.
- Follow the guidance of the program leads as a hands on project manager and know how to be successful in a changing and maturing environment.
- Manager 3rd party vendors on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Proven delivery experience having worked as a Project Manager for 3+ years
- Financial Services experience is mandatory
- Experience managing Scrum Team and working in an AGILE framework
- ERP experience - Oracle / SAP
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to deliver project outcomes within tight constraints.
If you have the above experience and want to join a an ASX listed financial services organisation with a a great reputation, please click APPLY or send through your CV to email@example.com