|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
About the Firm
Charterhouse are Partnering with a leading Parramatta based accounting firm in search of a high-level business services intermediate. The firm specialises in Business Services and SMSF, delivering their clients’ needs through courage, respect, passion, excellence and trust. They foster career progression at all staff levels through regular reviews with the Directors as well as providing continuous training to ensure staff are kept up to date with the latest regulatory and compliance topics.
You will be joining the Business Services team of 30 as an intermediate accountant, contributing your well-established skill set to the firm.
Your responsibilities will include
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation activities remain compliant with associated legislations
- Prepare and review financial statements and tax returns
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Year-end tax planning and structuring
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, ATO and various third parties
- Training, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior staff
- Continuously build strong client relationships through heavy client contact
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally, you will be at least part way through your CA/CPA studies with 3+ years’ experience working in Business Services role within a Public Practice Accounting Firm. You will also have excellent technical skills in compliance and taxation with demonstrated experience using initiative and thinking outside the box for client solutions.
- Study support – study days & mentoring
- Social culture – Xmas, EOFY, Melbourne Cup, birthdays, monthly drinks & more!
- Regular salary & performance reviews
- An abundance of professional development – mentoring, seminars, technical knowledge updates
- Diverse client base
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Convenient location close to home
How to Apply
To register your interest in this role, please send your resume directly to Sam Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, give Sam Fisher a call on 02 9641 5107