|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Business Services Intermediate
- Close to St Leonards train station
- Fast track progression – director mentorship
- $69k package
A progressive, well recognised, 3 partner accounting practice are looking for an ambitious intermediate accountant to join their business services team.
The firm is close to food courts, retail shops, coffee shops, bars and public transport which makes it perfectly situated. They have a fun, sporty and sociable culture and are looking for someone who is going to add to the close-knit team they already have in place.
You will get the chance to work across taxation, business Services, international busines & superannuation.
In this role you will be supporting a Directors and Managers on a diverse portfolio of clients. As part of the team, you will provide business advisory and tax compliance services to the clients, you will also take an active role in helping to train and mentor junior members of staff.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Preparing/ reviewing financial statements & tax returns ensuring they remain compliant with legislations
- Assisting to solve complex issues with tax implications for corporate & private clients
- Mentoring junior staff; and
- Liaising with clients and government bodies directly
- Flexible working options
- Director mentorship
- CA/CPA Study support (3 days study leave per module)
- NTAA Courses
- Family feel culture
- Structured training program
- Post job reviews and regular catch ups
This role is well suited to an ambitious intermediate who is eager to learn more and progress their career
To be considered you will be;
- CA or CPA qualified/part qualified
- At least 2.5 years’ experience within a public practice firm
- An Australian Citizen or permanent resident
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert