|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a 12-partner firm in the CBD to secure them a Business Services Manager who can go on to become one of the firm’s partners in the mid-term.
They have a national presence with over 100 staff and an envious clientele; including ASX listed and international companies with a local presence.
They are well known for their commitment to training and ongoing development of their staff through regular internal and external training on a quarterly basis.
The role of Business Services Manager will see you take control of a fee portfolio in the region of $800k, see you acting as the face of the firm to these companies and you will also be a mentor and subject matter expert to several accountants and intermediates who will be reporting into you.
Longer term, you will be expected to have the ability and ambition to become a partner within the firm, grow your fee portfolio and become a regular contributor to the business development activities of the firm.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Delegating work and assigning tasks to accountants and intermediates
- Running a portfolio of clients while also looking to cross sell the firms other services
- Tax Returns for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Charities
- Financial Statements preparation, BAS and IAS
- Attend networking events and work with the marketing team to put other functions the firm’s clients
Skills and experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- 7+ years’ experience working within business services or tax within Australian accounting firms
- Excellent with clients; so high level written, and verbal communication is a must
- Previous experience of directly managing or supervising others