|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Small environment with a family culture
- Flexible hours
- Close to home
- Competitive salary
- Progression path to Partnership
A boutique, friendly firm located in Hurstville. The firm offer an array of services from Business Services to Forensic accounting, being the one stop shop for small- medium sized businesses and HNWI. You will be part of a diverse team who have a family feel culture. Gain the benefits of working closer to home and working in a relaxed environment where you can work flexible hours.
Your role as Business Services Manager will include:
- Bank reconciliations, reporting and general accounting duties
- Managing the work flow for your designated client base
- Supporting the team to achieve business objectives
- Participating in ongoing training and development programs
- Taxation, BAS & financial reporting
- Billing & WIP management
To be successful you will:
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a business services role
- Be CA/CPA Qualified
- Previous leadership / team management experience
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.