|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Partnership opportunity
- Manage a fee base of $1mil
- Manage & lead a team of 5 accountants
Charterhouse are partnering with a leading accounting firm in North Sydney. Gain the benefits of working just over the bridge to avoid the City buzz in a firm that's situated only a two minute walk from the train station and greenwood plaza - perfect if you want to break up the day with a little bit of retail therapy during lunch! The firm are proud of the culture they have created over the past few years and there is never a dull moment in their office. They appreciate that people have family and other commitments outside of work and adapt to this as much as possible to promote a flexible working environment to suit all employee needs. Whether you're a working parent, early riser or actually just enjoy that extra hour sleep on a morning, part-time working and flexible start times is an option for you. The client base also reflects the atmosphere and culture within the firm; personable and they get things done all while having a bit of fun along the way. Whether it's team drinks on a Friday at 4pm or a BBQ with extended invites to families and friends, they boast a 'one big family' practice feel and due to recent growth in the last financial year, they are continuing to add to their headcount and seeking an experienced Business Services Manager to join their firm.
About The Job
- Run a team of 5 accountants including reviewing work & co-ordinating the team to meet client expectations
- Prepare financial statements, income tax returns, group tax summary and loan summary for corporate and family groups including Trusts, Companies, Partnerships, Individuals & SMSF’s
- Liaise with clients and other external service providers
- Tax planning, cashflow, forecasting and assisting clients with Div7a legislation
- Management of WIP and preparing workflow budgets
- Providing clients with comprehensive business advisory
- At least 5 years’ experience within a Chartered Accounting firm in Australia
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Experienced in Project Management
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- Opportunity for Partnership
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Corporate Social Responsibility – 3 Charity days a year
- Flexibility around working arrangements - 1 day a week work from home
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or email@example.com for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.