|Posted:||3 months ago|
- An open door policy with supportive partners
- Be a valued member of a high achieving team
Charterhouse are partnering with a leading accounting firm located just over the bridge. Gain the benefits of working in North Sydney to avoid the City buzz in a firm that's situated only a two minute walk from the train station and greenwood plaza - perfect if you want to break up the day with a little bit of retail therapy during lunch! The firm are proud of the culture they have created over the past few years and there is never a dull moment in their office. They appreciate that people have family and other commitments outside of work and adapt to this as much as possible to promote a flexible working environment to suit all employee needs. Whether you're a working parent, early riser or actually just enjoy that extra hour sleep on a morning, part-time working and flexible start times is an option for you. The client base also reflects the atmosphere and culture within the firm; personable and they get things done all while having a bit of fun along the way. Whether it's team drinks on a Friday at 4pm or a BBQ with extended invites to families and friends, they boast a 'one big family' practice feel and due to recent growth in the last financial year, they are continuing to add to their headcount and seeking an experienced manager to join their firm.
This role will offer great opportunity to support others in their professional development whilst positioning yourself well for your own growth and progression. You will be hands on from day 1 providing a high level of compliance and tax advisory to a dedicated portfolio of clients.
- 5+ years experience within public practice;
- CA qualified or currently undertaking the course and is close to finishing;
- Experienced in directly communicating with clients (and is confident doing so) i.e. current role is client facing;
- Ability to take the initiative, consider alternative solutions and act autonomously;
- Ability to work close to home in a firm offering a full suite of compliance and advisory services
- Management of your own portfolio of clients whilst working closely with the partners
- Varied work “outside the routine” that is both challenging and rewarding
- Significant investment in your development through ongoing training and support
The environment we come in to every day is an important part of our working life. We are therefore focused on making this a fun, transparent, and social place to work. From EOFY celebrations to casual Fridays & ongoing events throughout the year, we recognise the importance of celebrating and reflecting on client and team wins including the recognition of individual achievements in the workplace.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.