|Salary:||$110-130k + Bonus|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
A leading chartered accounting firm in the market, currently ranked on the AFR TOP 100, renowned for offering exceptional training and supporting a very flexible work life balance.
This nationally recognised firm have multiple offices across Australia. They specialise in Business Services, Business Advisory, Taxation, Superannuation and Financial Planning. They have recently acquired an accounting practice and in the process of acquiring a second practice which will add a significant amount to their already growing portfolio.
- In your role as a Business Services Manager, you will be working closely with the Directors of the firm and other Managers well as providing guidance to juniors in your team.
- Workflow management utilising CCH iFirm software
- You will manage your own portfolio of clients made up of a mix of HNWI’s, SME’s and SMSF’s with a portfolio total worth $700k-$1m in fees (depending on experience)
- First point of contact for clients for C&D clients, second point of contact for A&B clients
- Hold client review meetings
- Maintain existing client relationships and identify value add services and referrals/ cross-selling
- Complete jobs with use of compliance worksheets and work papers, ensuring a high standard of work papers on all jobs
- Ensuring complex accounting matters are researched and addressed
- Assist with the professional development of junior staff
- Assist with the completion of ad hoc tasks
To be successful in this role you will require at least 4 years’ experience within a chartered accounting firm in Australia.
You will have:
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Sound knowledge and awareness of different types of structuring
- Good communication and presentation skills due to your daily interaction with clients
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Excellent managerial & leadership skills
The firm offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative, social and inclusive culture, and an agile work practice that focus on people's well-being to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. You will play a vital part in improving the firm’s efficiency and implementing change driven by an open-door policy. The team are young and ambitious and this opportunity will really suit somebody who strives to grow with the business.
- Flexible working
- Excellent ongoing Internal/external training
- Modern environment – Modern offices & up to date with new technology
- Open door policy
- Growing consistently
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail or hear more about other opportunities available to you then please email or call 0296415107.