|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $130K|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Business Services Manager
With offices in Sydney & Melbourne, this firm has expanded rapidly over the last couple of years & as a result of this, they are seeking a Business Services Manager to join their growing team in their Brookvale office.
Their client portfolio is made up of clients from all walks of life including start-up businesses, wholesale, established retailers & consulting businesses. Maintaining and building new and existing client relationships is an important part of what they do & this is an opportunity for you to add your own personal touch.
In this role you will be responsible for managing your own client base and work autonomously with limited supervision from the Partner. You will focus mainly on the business advisory and build out your own team who will take care of the compliance work.
If you are looking for a an opportunity where you can become a Director of the business in the mid-term, then this could be the perfect role for you.
- CA/CPA Qualified
- At least 5 years’ experience within public practice
- Experience supervising a team
- Personable and values rapport with clients
- Technically competent in tax and accounting
Culture & Benefits
The environment we come in to every day is an important part of our working life. They are a firm that pride themselves on the collaborative, supportive & welcoming culture they have created.
- Huge focus on work life balance - opportunity for flexible working arrangements
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Active social committee with staff events throughout the year
- Top of the range technology stack
- Work closer to home - parking available on site
- Competitive market salary rate
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion