|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Business Services Manager
- Up to $130k package depending on experience
- Work on ASX listed and large private clients
- Flexible working options and market leading technology
About the Company
A global accounting firm who have recorded double digit growth every year for the past 5 years are looking for a future business leader to join their team in Sydney’s CBD.
Exceptional client service is at the core of everything they do, and they have a collaborative, personal and flexible working environment which empowers all their staff to be the best they can be.
They have recently gone through an extensive office refurb, so when you are in the office you have state of the art facilities at hand.
You will work on a mixture of high profile ASX and private clients, manage a team of 5 accountants, own a client portfolio in excess of $1m in fees and sit in on leadership meetings where you will be expected to contribute to the future direction of the firm.
This role has been recently created due to growth and there is a clear route through to Director level for the right person.
About the Role
- Manage a team of 5 Accountants and Intermediates. Provide coaching and training where needed
- Run a portfolio of clients while also looking to cross sell the firms other services
- Tax returns for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Charities
- Financial Statements preparation, BAS and IAS
- Ad-hoc advisory and due diligence work
- Attend networking events and work with the marketing team to promote the firm’s events
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or Economics
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role within an accounting firm
- High level written and verbal communication as this is a client facing role
- Knowledge of Xero is preferred but not necessary
- Highly modern working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Packed social calendar, including EOFY and Christmas Parties
- Sports teams
- Regular internal and external training for all staff
- Work from home
- Corporate gym pass
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Targeted L&D program
- Charity Days