|Posted:||6 months ago|
ASX listed clients, EX Big 4 Directors, up to 12 month career breaks, fitness passport (250+ facilities), car insurance and lending assistance, salary packaging & international secondments.
Business Services Manager – TOP 30
- Internationally associated with a leading alliance present in over 110 countries
- Fitness passport – Access to 250+ facilities
- Career break up to 12 months - $120k + bonuses
This large 25 Partner firm are one of the most respected and trusted firms in the market. They are a team of extraordinarily talented professionals who provide an excellent service to their prestigious clients. They look to bring on like-minded professionals who share their values of inspiring confidence and creating strong financial futures for their clients.
They are committed to making sure they employ the right technology- work smarter, not harder. Their cloud-based software allows the flexibility to work from anywhere and real time financial information meaning you can change the way that businesses plan.
The firm are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences allowing a collaborative workplace where all staff can share experiences and learn from each other. You will be guided by experts to reach your own personal goals with a tailored career path specific to you.
They are proudly consistently recognised as a top 100 accounting firm, Top 50 fastest growing firm and international emerging leaders. Their commitment to flexible working and supporting health & wellbeing allows their staff to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
A key component of this professional services firm is their Business Services & Tax division. Offering their clients support with compliance, business benchmarking & modelling, succession planning, data analytics, tax planning, structuring, virtual CFO, corporate finance & advisory.
In your role as Business Services Manager, you will:
- Be proactive to developing and maintaining client relationships for a broad group of clients from business owners to professionals from a diverse range of industries including Government, Healthcare, Education, Utilities, Transport, Mining, Corporate and Financial Services industries.
- Ensure work is delivered by your team to a high standard and all client expectations are met.
- Work closely with clients on a range of business advisory needs including business restructuring, tax planning and cash flow management.
- Work with other specialists to provide a full range of services to clients.
- Identify business development opportunities and referral networks
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Experience managing a team within the public practice industry
- Relevant qualifications, CA/CPA qualifications
- Highly developed report writing and communication skills
- High level of tax knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate capability in areas such as business restructuring, tax planning and research, benchmarking and cash flow analysis
- Comprehensive training, clear development plans, mentor programs & study leave
- Social firm – Regular Friday drinks, annual party, sporting and fitness events, community network, quiz nights and themed fun in the office.
- My fitness passport – Access to 250+ facilities
- Free flu vaccinations
- CA/CPA membership fees
- International exchange program with their global alliance
- AMP Super plan – discounted fees, group insurance rates & other benefits
- Salary packaging - Vehicles, laptops & phones
- Smart drive – Insurance discounts for you and the family
- Diverse and inclusive team – collaborative & supportive environment
- Career breaks – up to 12 months
- Discretionary monthly bonuses
- Lending assistance for you & family
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity that will take you on an exciting journey, then use the link provided to apply or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.