|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Business Services Manager
- $120 – 135k package depending on experience
- Flexible working options and work from home
- Work with ASX listed and large private clients
About the Company
Charterhouse are working with a Top 10 Accounting firm based in the CBD to help secure them an experienced Manager to join their growing Business Services team.
This is a newly created role which has come about through firm growth and an internal promotion. One of the newly promoted Directors is looking for a ‘running mate’ to join them in growing the division out further.
Rather than hire in an established Director, they are looking for a Manager who has the ability and ambition to step up into a Director role in the next 24 months.
With a collaborative, supporting and progressive culture you will be given all the tools you need to be successful in your new role. One of your main focuses will be the development of the staff reporting to you and the continued delivery of excellent client service.
About the Role
- Manage a team of 8; mentor train and develop them as well as give conduct reviews
- Provide tax advice; interact with clients and liaise with ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly
- Maintain and build excellent client relationships, ensure a high level of service and work on multiple types of entities
- Be involved in firm and division decision making processes
- Contribute to ongoing firm-wide improvements and initiatives, including business development, marketing, systems upgrade and implementations to name a few
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 6 years’ total experience in a similar role with Australian accounting firm(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a focus on excellent client service
Culture & Benefits
- Market leading salary package
- Modern firm and a recently refurbished office which has been done to a very high spec
- Flexible working options
- A diverse client base across several industries which include ASX listed companies
- Fast-track career progression
- Great social scene: lawn bowls, Luna Park, Harbour Cruises and Summer & Christmas parties all arranged by a social committee
- Corporate health and insurance rates
- Purchase additional annual leave
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion