|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
Business Services Manager
- $115-125k inc super
- Global firm with a mix of large private and ASX clients
- Flexible working options, 25 days leave and other benefits
About the Company
Are you an experienced Business Services / Tax Manager? Do you feel like you’ve hit a bit of a glass ceiling in your current firm? If that’s the case, then you need to apply for this role…. you’ll be joining a global business and have a clear and direct career path set out for you to hit all your career goals.
This role is with a top 10 accounting firm in the Brisbane CBD who have ultra-modern offices, a flexible approach to how work is done and a supportive and inclusive culture.
You will be joining and managing one of the highest performing teams in the business, manage a team of 8 accountings, intermediates and juniors while looking after a book of clients which generate fees over $1.2m per year for the firm.
This firm are a household name and have offices throughout Australia and the rest of the world. There is an opportunity to progress your career in any of the domestic offices or even the international ones.
With a collaborative, supportive and progressive workplace, you will be given all the tools you need to be successful in your new role. One of your main focuses will be the development of the staff reporting to you and the continued delivery of excellent client service.
About the Role
- Manage a team of 8; mentor train and develop them as well as give conduct reviews
- Provide tax advice; interact with clients and liaise with ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly
- Preparation of financial statement and client work where necessary
- Maintain and build excellent client relationships, ensure a high level of service and work on multiple types of entities
- Be involved in firm and division decision making processes
- Contribute to ongoing firm-wide improvements and initiatives, including; business development, marketing, systems upgrades and implementations to name a few
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 7 years’ total experience in a similar role with Australian accounting firm(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a focus on excellent client service
Culture & Benefits
- Market leading salary package
- Modern firm and a recently refurbished office which has been done to a very high spec
- Flexible working options
- A diverse client base across several industries which include ASX listed companies
- Fast-track career progression
- Great social scene: lawn bowls, brewery tours, and Summer & Christmas parties all arranged by a social committee
- Corporate health and insurance rates
- Purchase additional annual leave