|Posted:||2 months ago|
- An interesting mix of family and business clients
- Fun social events including monthly staff drinks, social events, Melbourne Cup Day, EOFY Party and Christmas party
- Support for work-life balance Support for family requirements and commitments including flexible employment arrangements
- Regular salary reviews
- Salary sacrifice Opportunities to work on value- add and advisory work
- Own portfolio of clients
- 6 Partner firm
- Varied client base consisting of: Agribusiness, Energy & Resources, Financial, Growth markets and real estate clients
- International recognised firm - Regular speakers at conferences across Australia and East Asia.
This prestigious boutique firm based in Sydney CBD offer traditional accounting, taxation and compliance services in addition to advisory and outsourced CFO offerings.
They are a very innovative business who deliver on insightful academic reports and work alongside other professionals to conduct meaningful research.This firm are an acknowledged thought leader through representation at leading international business forums on topics such as Taxation, Superannuation, Business Succession and Family Office planning.
They believe it’s important to look after their staff and support all their staff through their career. They’ll tailor a development programme to enhance your existing skills and foster your professional education and career progression.
Throughout your career with this prestigious firm you will receive:
- Support for your training and development via study leave and fee assistance
- Regular internal and external training In-house training - including Management programs and monthly tax updates
- Direct client contact (build real relationships with clients)
- Regular discussions and goal setting for your career Opportunities to work on value-add and advisory work
- Direct partner contact and mentoring
- Networking opportunities
- Assist/Mentor junior staff members
- Contribute to the ongoing improvements to processes adopted by the firm
- Train/ mentor and review the work of junior staff members
- Experience working in a chartered accounting firm
- Experience reviewing the work of juniors
- Face to face interaction with clients
- Fully or part CA/CPA qualified
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.