|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Fast growing boutique firm in North Sydney
- Pathway to Partnership; equity or salary
- Run a client base from Day 1
Are you a Business Services Manager or Tax Manager who has ambitions on being a partner in the not too distant future? If so, then this role in North Sydney could be just the role you are looking for.
Charterhouse are partnering with a fast-growing boutique firm who are looking to grow their practice ASAP. They’ve recently acquired another firm and now need to bring in another manager to take some of the work load off the current partners.
From Day 1 you will be handed clients from the current partners so their time can be freed up to business develop and bring in new clients.
Once you are fully up to speed with your client base, you will also be expected to use your networking ability to identify and secure new clients yourself. This will be the trigger point for a promotion through to partner.
Most of the work is going to be review based, but it will require you to get hands on with some of the more complex tax issues that arise.
The organisation places a huge emphasis on continued education & provide regular, on-going, specialized training and development. Their strong work life balance and family friendly firm provides a fantastic balance of social and professional interaction and ensures your success in the long term by building career roadmaps.
- Managing a client base and being the main point of contact for client enquiries
- Tax planning
- Providing advise on a wide range of tax issues, including; GST, FBT, Payroll Tax
- Reviewing the work of junior accountants
- Drafting of management letters that provide commercial business advice
- Training and mentoring of juniors
Skills and experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer skills, specifically MS Office and audit software
- Commitment to delivering exceptional client service
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday gift vouchers
- Annual bonus scheme based on performance and KPI’s
- Employee referral scheme
- Salary sacrifice for professional memberships
- Monthly external training
- Annual flu vaccinations and employee health checks
- Exercise classes
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert