|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Flexible working - Work from home opportunities
- Close to home - Parramatta
- Excellent ongoing Internal/external training CA/CPA support
- Modern environment – Modern offices & up to date with new technology/ young Partners
- Open door policy
- Corporate Discounts
- New coffee machine
If you would like to work for a flexible & friendly firm close to home who will support you through both personal and professional development then look no further.
This firm are renowned for offering exceptional training and supporting a very flexible work life balance. They are a well-established and reputable firm who are part of an international affiliation. With 5 Partners and 60 staff across all offices, this Parramatta office is really the dream job for anyone who is looking to have a better work life balance this year.
In your role as a Business Services Senior you will be working closely with Partners and Managers as well as providing guidance to juniors and intermediate accountants.
- You will manage your own portfolio of clients covering a wide range of industries including; Manufacturing, Medical, Education and Not for Profits
- You will have the assistance of junior & intermediate staff who you will train, develop and review the work of.
- You will meet with clients, monitoring and maintaining client relationships, conducting initial client interviews, assisting with any additional queries
To be successful in this role you will require at least 3 years’ experience within a chartered accounting firm in Australia.
You will have:
- Fully/ Part CA/CPA Qualified
- Good thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills due to your consistent interaction with clients
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Enjoy the advisory component of your role
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail then please call 0296415107.