|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Thinking of an extended holiday to somewhere exotic? Looking to spend more time with your children during the school holidays? With 25 days annual leave and the option to purchase additional leave. This opportunity will make it all possible.
- Work life balance – cloud-based technology allows the flexibility to work from home
- 9 am - 5.30 pm working hours, unusual for there to be overtime
- No timesheets
- Large complex client base
- Professional development – Partners of knowledge shop, internal and external training program
- A market competitive salary package
- Bonus incentives for bringing on new clients
- Additional 5 days annual leave with option to buy more
About the firm
This 12 Partner firm with over 70 staff are currently recruiting for 2 senior accountants to join their fast growing, diverse team. The firm have recently promoted several staff members and took on extra clients, creating 2 vacancies within the firm.
Work alongside and learn from EX big 4 Partners and professionals and take advantage of their revamped technology (XPM), flexibility, modern facilities and their extensive weekly training.
As a Senior Accountant you will directly work with clients across industries such as mining, telecommunications, property development, investors, media, entertainment, fintech, start ups and SMSF’s.
Your responsibilities will include
- Meet and liaise with clients regarding their accounting and taxation needs
- Prepare and review financial statements, Tax returns, BAS, FBT and Superannuation
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Year-end tax planning and structuring
- Virtual CFO for clients
- Help onboard new clients
- Oversee the junior team members workflow. Training, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior staff
- Assist with project-based work
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, ATO and various third parties
The successful candidate will obtain
- CPA/CA qualification (or near completion)
- 5 years + recent experience in Australian business services and public practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge/exposure with taxation structures including, Division 7a, CGT, small business concessions and superannuation
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.