|Posted:||2 months ago|
Supervisor (Tax & Business Advisory)
- What would you do with an additional week’s leave each year?
- An employee share plan and discounted financial advice?
- How about the flexibility to balance work and family life?
This firm shows excellent consistent growth greater than 10% year on year, offering their staff an attractive training program, discounted financial advice and flexible working. It isn’t a surprise to see on the back of this they have impressive retention rates with their staff being their most valued and important asset. The work is interesting and diverse, no two days are the same. You will benefit from excellent mentor-ship from Directors that take a hands-on approach and want to see you succeed. Typical working hours are 8:30am-5:00pm, overtime is unusual. You will work with a mix of clients varying from SME’s to large internationals and consolidated groups over $100m. There are no limits to how quickly you can progress through the firm proven by current leaders of the firm today who started their career as graduates.
About the role
- Manage a portfolio of clients from SMEs to large $100 million multi-entities
- Provide strategies to clients in relation to budgeting & cash flow planning, tax structuring, tax planning, business structuring etc.
- Support the Partners and assist with the strategic direction of the firm
- Assist with business development activities including drafting proposals and conducting client meetings
- Supervisor level accountant keen to manage their own portfolio and step up into a Junior Manager level.
- At least 5 years’ experience within public practice
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Solid communication skills with the ability to liaise directly with clients
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a really positive environment where your skills will be nurtured, and your career taken to the next level.
How to Apply
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Sam Fisher on 0296415107