|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Business Services / Tax Supervisor
- $90-100k package
- Top 40 AFR Firm with flexible working options
- Play a part in the strategic direction of the firm
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with a Top 40 firm based in the CBD to help them an exceptional supervisor for their business services division.
This firm take pride at being at the forefront of using technology to enhance their service offering while also making their staff as efficient as possible. As part of an international network, they also have overseas secondment opportunities for their staff and have several high-profile, international clients on their books.
This role has been newly created due to the firm recording 25% year on year revenue growth and as such, you will need to be able to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into a position that won’t have an exact defined structure in the short term. The upside of this is you can make the role your own and your progression is only limited by your ability to deliver for your clients.
You will be managing a team of accountants and intermediates; reviewing their work and managing their workflow, delegating clients to the right people and providing on the job training and development where needed.
From your first week in the job, you will have a plan and targets in place to get you through to Manager grade. From a technical standpoint, your role will involve:
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and Payroll tax
- Servicing individuals, partnerships, companies and trusts
- Liaising with the ATO, ASIC and other bodies
- Review of financial reports
- Ad hoc advisory and research work
- CA Qualified (or near completion)
- 5-7 years’ experience
- Ability to monitor WIP and billings
- Solid understanding of Tax fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter attitude
Culture & Benefits
- A high spec, open-plan office which encourages collaboration with your colleagues.
- An active social committee who arranges summer and EOFY events, charity days and other events throughout the year.
- Paid CA subscriptions.
- Salary sacrifice for any additional work related tech.
- Fully funded future qualifications such as CTA.
- Purchase additional annual leave.
- Carers and parental leave.
- Work from home and flexi hour options.
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks
- Targeted L&D program for your long term progression
If you are looking for progression, development and a balance in your life and career, this could be the exact role you have been looking for.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert