|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$290 per day + Super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Are you looking for your next contract opportunity to work for a leading NSW government department?
The primary purpose of the role is to provide broad range of high quality business and coordination support to the Office of the Secretary.
- Assist in the development of business documentation, operating procedures, training materials, templates, standards, guidelines and protocols for correspondence
- Develop and maintain appropriate records management and reporting systems
- Contribute to achieving team effectiveness by identifying, prioritising and determining urgency of critical matter with respect to stakeholder and community engagement management
- Contribute to business process improvement by identifying and escalating potential enhancements to systems and processes
- Coordinate meetings with community and major stakeholders, providing a secretariat role for these and other meetings, either in-house or with other agencies.
- Previous government experience is ideal
- Previous experience of planning and prioritising work load to meet tight deadlines and deadlines which are subject to change at short notice
To apply please click APPLY NOW. JN-172972