|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Business Services & SMSF Accountant
This position would really suit someone who enjoys working in a flexible, relaxed, and fun environment. Somebody who doesn’t take life too seriously. It’s the dream work life balance as you will be finished at 5pm, you’ll be able to jump in your car just outside (in own car parking spot) and be home shortly after.
- Good work life balance, 9-5pm (No overtime)
- Your own car parking spot
- Your own office
- Autonomous environment
- No timesheets
- Build personal relationships with clients, some are Australian subsidiaries of international businesses.
- Friendly culture and boutique office
- Long holidays of 1 month leave allowed - so you can travel (when the borders open)
- Flexible working hours
- Wollongong CBD (close to home)
- Charismatic and fun partners who don’t take life too seriously
About the business
The firm have been established for 40 years and offer services across Accounting, Taxation, SMSF’s and Audit to a wide range of clients.
It’s a 2-partner, boutique office with a flat structure and open-door policy. All staff have their own office, and you won’t be monitored for every 6 minutes as there are no timesheets.
You will look after a portfolio of clients offering a mix of business services and SMSF expertise. The firm have 55 SMSF’s and you will be looking after roughly half of those.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation activities remain compliant with associated legislations.
- Preparation and lodgement of financial statements and returns.
- Liaising with clients directly and building meaningful relationships.
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, ATO and various third parties
The ideal candidate will:
- Be CA or CPA qualified/ part qualified.
- Have 5+ years’ experience within public practice.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- BGL software experience (desirable but not essential)
How to Apply If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert