|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
One of my best clients are looking to add a senior Mainframe (COBOL, SUPRA) engineer for a major transformation initiive on an inital 12 month contract, with a strong view to extend. This will be a challenging and modern initiative that requires the best of the best, so you'll need to have incredibly strong COBOL and Mainframe skills, where you'll be tasked with buidling and deploying clean, scalable code for a core product.
As part of an established and incredibly talented team, you’ll be using your experience with mainframe engineering, insurance and finance projects and SUPRA Database experience to ensure this project and future, similarly scaled projects are delivered.
Skills You’ll Need:
- High level COBOL and Mainframe experience – 6+ years
- Strong Database skills
- Consistent ability to deliver large projects
- 5 + years in large scale companies
- Strong AWS and DevOps skills (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
Good To Have:
- Enterprise scale development experience
- Experience with SUPRA databases (Life etc.)
- Agile experience
- Deep understanding of high level coding concepts
What the role can offer:
As part of this team you’ll be responsible for delivering a major project for a top tier, nationally recognized business, with a massive support network, career growth opportunities, a chance to work on exciting and innovative projects with a pipeline for years to come.
If you fit the profile outlined above, and are keen to learn more about this role, apply or contact Tom at Charterhouse directly at email@example.com or call 0430 486 481