|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Expression of interest for upcoming Change Manager positions
This Financial Services company is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformational Program in place the need for a highly skilled Change Manager with Risk / Regulatory experience to join their professional, friendly and driven team.
To be successful in this role, we need you to have the following experience:
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Understanding the prevailing organisational environment, clearly define the change and conduct business change impact assessment to determine change requirements
- Develop and implement a stakeholder engagement plan that will create the foundation for all change management elements
- Work with project L&D to develop and implement Knowledge Transfer strategy to ensure sustainability of the new skills/roles
- Develop a comprehensive communication plan for internal and external stakeholders impacted by the change project and provide communications in a timely, efficient manner to ensure that colleagues are prepared and committed to the change
- Consult with the L&D team to develop a training strategy and plan
- Consult with the HR lead to identify impact to roles and identify potential changes to job descriptions and organization design
- Consult with change team, project team and business leaders to develop cultural change and transition plans for the business to build readiness and support for the change
- Develop and implement the performance support plan to provide programs and support to end users post go live
- Develop and implement a plan to measure and monitor the various elements of the change initiative (i.e. scorecard), identify risk areas and determine appropriate interventions
- Consult with the different business units on an ongoing basis to implement the change management approaches and plans
- 5+ years of experience in Organisational Change Management including relevant experience on large scale projects - covering such areas as:
- Training & Education
- Organisation Design and Job Design
- Stakeholder Management as well as business readiness and monitoring
- Ability to work across multiple projects at the one time.
- Advanced MS Project skills preferred
- Change management methodologies and best practices experience.
- Must have experience working through strategy, design, build, testing and implementing large transformation projects
- Must have experience in facilitating change management strategies, approaches and tactics with different business units.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Builds strong working relationships with clients and HR partners
- Have a strategic orientation and high level of business and people acumen
- Must be able to deal well with ambiguity
- Relevant University degree or equivalent with experience in Finance/Financial Service
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org