|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- $261 per day + Super
- 3 Month Contract to start ASAP- Working from home - flexible working arrangement once trained
My client is looking for an Administration Assistant to support their claims operations centre, they are looking for someone to hit the ground running for a 3-month contract.
- Provide a range of administration and processing support services, including document exception handling, new claim registration, records management, routine financial transactions and correspondence to support the effective operation of Personal Injury claims across the NSW Workers Compensation Scheme and its NSW Claims Service Providers.
- Closely partner with our NSW Claims Services Providers, employers, injured workers and third-party service providers to provide efficient and effective administrative claims support across NSW.
- Collect and compile information and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with organisational requirements, to support information flow and inform quality decision making.
- Respond to enquiries, and escalate and redirect issues as required, to ensure the provision of accurate information and customer satisfaction.
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Proven experience within a fast-paced environment
- Previous administration experience in workers compensation is desirable
- Experience in dealing with various systems and databases including MS Office
- A positive Can-Do attitude
Please apply by using the link or for more information, please contact
Mani Tannoury on firstname.lastname@example.org