|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the role
A leading Financial Services organisation are looking for a Senior Client Implementation Manager.
In this Client Facing role you will play a pivotal part managing larger client relationships, being the conduit between the client and company managing a team of Implementation Coordinators.
You must have client facing implementation project experience, a project management background, strong business partnering and stakeholder engagement skills. You will thrive on building/managing relationships and have financial services and core banking system experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Report on progress status for all client implementations and risks and issues raised by clients
- Manage and work closely with implementation coordinators to track progress and status with clients
- Conduct initial assessment with clients
- Develop a standardised implementation plan and implementation processes
- Working closely with the Program Manager to align the implementation plan to clients needs
- Streamline the implementation process through continuous improvement initiatives and client feedback
- Manage and deliver implementation requests
To be successful for this position you will need to have the following experience:
- 6+ years’ experience implementing a product for clients
- Must have Client Facing experience this is not a release manager role
- Financial Services and Core Banking experience ideally
- Project Management background and experience
- Strong Stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
How to apply
If you have all of the above experience and you are based in Sydney, we would love to hear from you, please click apply. Interviews are happening immediately!