|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the Company
A Government Department is looking for 2 Client Service Officers to assist with a large piece of work. They require candidates who can start immediately and become an integral part of their team.
About the Role
To deliver housing services to vulnerable people in NSW to ensure that housing products and support services are effectively targeted to meet their housing needs. The role will include meeting with clients face to face and telephone based to enable the assessment of housing needs in various locations.
You will be required to:
- Work directly with clients to provide advice and assistance on housing options based on the assessment individual needs
- Work with internal specialists and external service providers and make referrals where additional support requirements are identified to better meet client needs.
- Manage tenancies and support clients to maintain successful tenancies.
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity.
- Monitor property condition and facilitate maintenance and minor modifications where necessary to meet client needs.
- Systems used in role: Excel, outlook, WORD, TRIM
- A current Drivers Licence as they will be working in various locations within the area
- Strong communication skills; sensitivity to and experience working with people with complex needs;
- The ability to assess situations and identify risks
- Skills in time-management and prioritisation
- Skills and experience in working with different computer hardware and software, especially Microsoft-based.
- Full working rights
- Able to start immediately