|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a market-leading construction business in the CBD, in search for a Commercial Accountant. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased work load within the team. It is an exciting role with the capacity for the successful candidate to progress extensively, business partnering with multiple stakeholders in the operational side of the business such as project managers and engineers.
The successful candidate will be provided have ample training and development to progress through their career. The primary responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Financial Controller and operational stakeholders.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and business reports for multiple stakeholders.
- Provide financial analysis and strategic advice.
- Supporting analysis around capital and operational expenditure.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone with prior experience in a similar capacity, with tangible achievements in supporting commercial analysis with operational stakeholders and reporting to senior/executive members of staff.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Proven and tangible experience in Commercial/Management Accounting.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Second Time Mover from a Top 20 Public Practice or with proven experience in Construction industry.
- Experience with Jobpac system and Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
What's on offer for the successful candidate?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.