|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||15 days ago|
- Manage commercial activities and contracts.
- Develop and implement contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- 8-month day-rate contract, Docklands location.
A chance to work for a leading Melbourne Public Transportation organisation based in the CBD and Docklands in a role suited for an experienced Commercial Advisor. Reporting to the manager of Infrastructure Projects, the focus of this role is to act as a specialist around contract engagements and commercial activities. It’s an exciting opportunity to work across the business and make a tangible difference through managing vendors and negotiating contracts.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, such as Law, Accounting, or Commerce.
- Proven experience in managing commercial activities, particularly around commercial procurement and contract negotiations.
- Superior stakeholder engagement skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing strategic vendors.
- Fantastic grasp on contract engagement.
- Task-focused - able to manage and prioritise conflicting tasks and various projects within tight timeframes.
- Understanding of supply chain and public transport businesses
Responsibilities will include:
- Contract engagement – assess financial, commercial and operational impacts of work.
- Develop tender documents and manage tender processes.
- Contract administration for any change requests.
- Provide accurate and timely advice in contributing to making key business decisions.
- Coordinate negotiations with vendors and suppliers.
- Manage the end-to-end tender process for works, including RFP documentation.
- Managing stakeholder relations, particularly in working with managers across the business.
- Monitor compliance with policies and procedures in accordance with the procurement and contract management policies.
- Understand delivery of contracts within financial expectations.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate and well-accomplished team, please forward your resume to Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out on 03 8610 6143.