|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000 + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client is a reputable, global business who is looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their growing team.
CA/CPA part qualified and degree qualified essential.
This role is ideal for a candidate who is already working in a similar position and looking to move to a larger business & gain more exposure OR an experienced Assistant Accountant (analysis focused) who is wanting to venture more into a commercially focused, analytical role.
Business Partnering exposure is essential.
The position is being offered permanent full time | CBD | $70,000 + super.
Duties will entail:
- Review month end results and provide commentary of variances across corporate costs
- Partner operations manager and general managers for a portfolio - provide recommendations of profit improvement and growth strategies
- Collation and analysis of operational
- Generate annual facility budgets and quarterly forecasts for review
- Providing adequate explanation of key departures in all financial metrics from prior year actual results
- Develop and maintain management reports including KPIs, liaising with the Commercial Finance team
Ideal experience required:
- Minimum 3 years working in a financial / analysis role
- Experience working with& reporting for different business units
- Various stakeholder engagement / business partnering experience
- ERP system experience
- Analytical mindset / commentary & analysis / reporting
- CA/CPA part qualified
Only AU/NZ citizens and Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com or apply via the link.