|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $45 p/h + super
- Initial 3 month contract
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Communications Officer to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. You will support the development and delivery of communication products.
- Assist project teams to implement communication programs, campaigns, products and major events, so agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Maintain databases, produce reports, undertake basic research and analysis, draft correspondence, prepare materials for events/meetings, organise catering and logistics and provide other administrative tasks to support business outcomes.
- Write and edit draft content for publications, website, social media and other channels that is in plain English and appropriate for the target audience.
- Use technology to perform administrative tasks
- Communicate with stakeholders and colleagues to obtain information and provide updates on project status.
- Manage multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Experience in a similar capacity – preferably within the NSW Government, but open to candidates out of Government as well.
- Tertiary qualifications in Communication or similar field (desirable)
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please apply by following the link.