|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
The primary purpose of the role is to support the corporate communications function to deliver communications campaigns, activities, stories, processes and tools to meet the business communications objectives. The role focuses on communications coordination and delivery of accessible, timely and trusted campaigns and channels of communication.
- The delivery of accessible, timely and trusted channels of communication within the agency
- Prepare engaging, aligned content for internal and external channels - such as presentations, social and digital media, campaigns, stories, newsletters, forums and events
- Manage, evaluate and monitor communication campaigns to support projects
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or other relevant discipline
- High level verbal and written communication skills and proven experience in delivering communication plans for diverse audiences – demonstrating practical knowledge and understanding of communications principles, best practice and current trends and technologies.
- Ability to create engaging, strategically-aligned content– including team briefs, newsletters, presentations, speeches, leadership and employee stories and employee forums
- Proven experience in developing written content and attention to detail, proof reading and editing skills
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply