|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company:
You will be awarded the opportunity to work for an organisation who are community proud and put empathises on empowering one another. They are one of the fastest growing municipalities and the largest.
The role is initially contracted for 3 months but is likely to be extended further. You will have a split between working from the office and at home.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide a solution focused customer experience across multiple functions within a customer service team.
- Proactively promote programs and services
- Respond to all visitor enquiries to ensure a unique customer experience that is welcoming, seamless, and memorable.
- Promote, encourage, and support customers to use self-service kiosks and/or online website facilities as an alternative more convenient method to complete their enquiry or transaction.
- Ensure project objectives are met by anticipating and managing potential and emerging issues.
- Any other adhoc duties as required.
You will have the following:
- Local Government experience or experience working in a compliance driven environment
- Experience working in a customer services role in dynamic, high volume, multi-channel environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a diverse range of customers
- Proven ability to learn and utilise multiple computer programs
- National Criminal History Check
- Working with Children Check
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for a Local Government. You will be working for an innovative and community focused organisation.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
If you have local government experience and this position is not right for you please still get in touch with me directly today as we have numerous other positions – firstname.lastname@example.org
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace