|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
We are currently have a fantastic temporary opportunity working with our client, who is leading organisation in their industry who also offer progressive work culture!
Are you a passionate, bright, vibrant individual from a reception and customer service background who can bring a can do attitude along with exceptional communication skills? This is a high energy, fast paced role and the ability to multi-task is crucial to be a successful candidate!
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be the face and voice of one of their office based across Melbourne
- You will be answering incoming calls in a professional & efficient manner
- Managing multiple phone lines at once and take accurate messages
- Meeting and greeting customers with a friendly and helpful disposition
- Coordinate meetings, ensure the boardrooms are kept clean & tidy
- Supporting clients and the management team with administrative tasks
- Ordering and maintaining of stationary, replenishment of kitchen supplies & producing invoices
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service & busy reception position
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent attention to detail & the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A friendly, vibrant and approachable disposition.
- Able to work in the CBD
Benefits & culture:
- The offices are based near public transport,
- Offered excellent training and a supportive work environment
- Work with passionate industry leaders
- Have the opportunity for longer term work and career progression
- Opportunity for career progression
- Gym membership
Please APPLY today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.