|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a leading advisory firm in Melbourne's CBD in search of a Corporate Tax Manager. The position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a portfolio consisting of ASX-Listed to Medium sized companies in a variety of sectors while driving efficiencies in an already high performing team.
· Consulting with clients, developing client relationships and providing quality, timely advice on compliance and technical tax matters.
· Managing a diverse team including workflow delegation, training, mentoring and inspiring the members of your team.
· Developing new business alongside the Partners and Directors.
· Researching tax issues and drafting advice, or technical papers.
· Completion of Commerce or Law qualification with CA.
· 5+ years’ experience in corporate tax in a public practice environment, preferably from a Mid-Tier or Big 4 background.
· Excellent technical and analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
What's on offer?
· Fantastic training opportunities to further your career.
· Healthy and positive office culture where quality of workflow is valued.
· An engaging client portfolio to work with in multiple sectors.
· A highly reputable brand to add to your resume.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting opportunity your looking for then please apply to this advert, or contact Chris Du Preez on email@example.com.