|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Our client is a leading NSW government department, they are looking for a data entry officer to join their team for a 6 month contract. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that tasks within a workflow are completed efficiently, accurately and with minimal risk and loss to the organisation within the appropriate service levels.
This role will be suitable to candidates with attention to detail, and who is tech savvy (able to use and pick up quickly new CRM systems) ability to work autonomously. This job would suit a recent graduate who comes from a strong IT background
The role will be responsible for overseeing:
- Collecting data from various sources and inputting them into the correct systems.
- Administer and maintain records management systems and processes to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Respond to internal enquiries escalating or redirecting associated issues to ensure the provision of accurate information
- Must have proficient computer skills, especially able to pick up new systems
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement improvements to current area of responsibility.
- Ability to work flexibly within a team, sharing knowledge and working together to deliver what the business requires
To apply, simply follow the "Apply Now" link provided and submit your resume in MS Word format