|Posted:||4 months ago|
Looking to further your experience within Government?
The purpose of this Data Governance Specialist role will be to implement and develop data governance at this organisation, including implementing a framework whilst adhering to the necessary operational requirements. Secondly, your expertise will be used to help educate and train others in this area with a constant mindset of continuous improvement and efficiency.
Depending on experience, this role will be paying $40ph-$48ph plus Super, for an initial 3 month engagement.
Key responsibilities include;
- Defining and implementing a data governance framework
- Identifying risks & developing mitigation strategies
- Working with and train other senior members of staff in Data Governance
- Acting as the translator between technical stakeholder and the business
- Continuous improvement
- Researching and advising on various standards and regulations
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience in implementing data governance strategies
- A passion for data, an analytical and pragmatic mindset
- Strong data management skills
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Passion to educate others
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate and the opportunity to broaden your government knowledge in a supportive team.
Click APPLY or send a CV to Suzanne Howe at email@example.com for more information and the full job description