|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Exciting opportunity for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join this pivotal Tech company on a permanent basis in Sydney’s CBD on a three day a week basis. This innovative, emerging Australian tech company is helping solve unemployment and underemployment by getting the right people into the right jobs.
We are searching for a creative individual to manage and run the digital marketing department. So, if you’re a digital marketing superstar who is passionate about Marketing, Automation, and Design and are looking for a role where you can be creative, strategic and take ownership of the entire department, we would love to speak to you.
- Work with the General Manager to execute successful digital marketing campaigns and overall growth strategy
- Share ownership of the campaign calendar, ensuring the execution of all campaign deliverables are briefed and delivered on time - including creative production and social
- Establish campaign success metrics and monitoring campaign delivery and performance with a focus on learnings and data insights
- Provide analysis, reporting and insights during and post campaign for the team and business to ensure continuous learning
- Using insights to inform new and innovative go-to-market strategies to attract new customer segments
- Develop marketing initiatives that drive website traffic, customer sessions and conversion
- Keep abreast of market trends, new channel opportunities, consumer insights to increase brand consideration
- Share the responsibility of being a Content Producer and Designer to ensure seamless content roll out and results
Who is the best person for this role?
- Someone who has proven experience working as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar
- An expert in analytics, campaign reporting & CMS systems
- An individual who has excellent project management skills, with proven examples of leading and executing
- Someone who is robust and is able to deal with difficult stakeholders
What you need to bring:
- A proven track record in end-to-end growth digital campaign management across media and creative with significant digital channel experience in B2B ideal
- Collaborate across the business to improve customer journeys and commercial outcomes
- Pragmatic decision maker and Agile worker (you care less about your job description and more about whatever it takes to win)
Apply now to be considered for this role, or contact Vasil on – | email@example.com for more information