|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A chance to work for a fashion brand recognised globally. With an incredibly innovative culture and a fun, vibrant office just 10 minutes outside the CBD. An enthusiastic, positive & open-minded, close-knit team who embrace the lifestyle fashion industry.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Assist in managing customer service of ecommerce platform.
· Assist to trouble shoot any issues with ecommerce website. Flag these with line manager, product management and marketing.
· Stock transfers from wholesale warehouse to e-comm warehouse
· Ensuring all issues are promptly followed up and questions are answered.
· Work closely with corporate production, sales, logistics, and credit departments to ensure a smooth flow of orders and other activity including credit returns.
· Enter orders into the SAP as necessary.
· Data analysis and reporting.
· Key account support, generation of look books and sales report packs
If you have experience in e-commerce and thrive in a fast paced environment then this role is for you!
· 12 months experience within e-commnerce
· Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook
· SAP knowledge preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Proven analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and organisational skills.