|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the Company
This large organisations within the Education sector are looking for the support of a highly capable EA to support with a key project. Based on the CBD fridge this not-for-profit fosters an environment of handwork, collaboration, respect and excellence.
About the Role;
- Provide high level, professional and confidential administrative/ secretarial support
- Coordinate extensive workshop, meeting and email management
- Minute taking, research, agendas and document preparation
- Communicate and build strong relationships
- Provide support with meeting preparation and project co-ordination
The ideal candidate will have;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar high level administration support role to a senior executive within an organisation
- Experience within the education sector (desirable) and / or professional services
- Experience in following office procedures and policies
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in providing extensive minute taking to an executive team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This organisations offers a warm and welcoming company culture, as well as a focus on output and hard work. While this is a contract opportunity it will allow exposure into the Education sector. Excellent remuneration and located next to public transport.
How to Apply
If this role sounds like it would suit you, please click APPLY or contact Liz on 03 8610 6114 for further information. All applications will be treated with discretion.